Sunday, April 5, 2015

New TV-pleasure and more

Now that I have more free time, I am able to look into more/new tv shows. Most recently I have caught up on the new E! show, The Royals. Even before the show had aired, I had a feeling that I would like the show, because it was a little similar to Gossip Girls, in the way that you where able to get an insight into their lives and a little on the high society. Plus there was so much fun clothing going on!



The show focus on a “fictional British Royal family set in modern day London”

Two of the characters that drew me in were:
Merritt Patterson

From Ravenswood – sort of a PLL spin off if you will?


Elizabeth Hurley

Who could forget her as Diana Payne from Gossip Girls, one of Nate’s love interests.

*also, if you are a AT&T cable customer, be sure to download their u-verse app, they have the shows on demand with less commercials all in one place*

So, I have always struggled with finding cloths that fit my body type. I have a tall torso with short legs. I am flat chested with chubbier legs. I often have to buy medium size dresses to fit my hips, and end up altering the top. I lean more towards dresses and skirts because I always have a hard time finding the right fit of jeans.


This brings me to my next/more section. I found a great website that shows you where you can purchase clothing items that you have seen on your favorite tv shows. Worn on TV, they do a great job of showing a picture of the actor/actress wearing the item and where you can purchase them. I wish they had more picks from The Royals. Although this does not solve my clothing problem, its always fun to look at clothing you wish you could wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment