Friday, April 10, 2015

Current Workout Plan

People have different motivations and goals for their workout plan. Some want to lose weight while others want to be healthy. Some are motivated by others and some are self-motivated. I would like to think that I am a little bit of both. I want to be healthy but I also want to look good, as for the motivation, I am motivated by others.

Most recently I was motivated by my brother to run 3 miles a day. For me, 3 miles a day is A LOT! I am not very healthy or physically fit, I hate running and I eat all the junk food I like. But as I get older, I realize that I don't move as much, and I can't eat however much I want.

I use the Nike+ app to track my runs, it's always fun to see your progress and your improvements. I would like to start using the NTC app from Nike, but I am not quite there yet.



This past week, I have made it my goal to eat a healthy breakfast every morning, which includes a cup of yogurt. I have also ran 3 miles every day (except Wednesday, due to a meeting). I has been difficult for me to run everyday, especially finding a way to distract myself from focusing on the time. One thing that I have found beneficial are Spotify playlists and audiobooks.

Currently I've just been listening to the Viral Hits on Spotify and "The 5th Wave" for audiobook.

Image result for the 5th wave

I've actually been listening to this book before I go to bed. It is such a long book, roughly 12 hours. The beginning of the book, I really got sucked into the world, but then the book changed a little by having different sections and different writing perspectives so it was a little harder to follow, for me, though an audiobook.

They are actually going to turn this book into a movie, staring Chloe Moretz, I am looking forward to seeing that trailer.
Chloƫ Grace Moretz Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment