Monday, March 30, 2015

Current Top 5 Ideal International Destinations

One chapter of my life is closing, so of course I am busying to find my next new adventure. I love traveling, not so much the time it takes to get to the destination, but I always love seeing what the world has to offer. Here are my current top 5 ideal international destinations!

#5 Canada
Niagara Falls - Did you know that it is the collective name for 3 waterfalls? It borders between Canada and the United States. 

Canadian Rockies

Toronto Zoo


#4 Atlantis/Bahamas 

#3 China 
Great Wall of China
Forbidden City

Hong Kong Disneyland - I would love to be able to go to all the Disney locations. My siblings were fortunate enough to visit the one in Europe. They said, nothing can beat the one in Florida. 

Shanghai Tower

#2 Australia 
Sydney Harbour Bridge


Great Barrier Reef

Melbourne Zoo

#1 London  
London Eye

Buckingham Palace

St. Paul’s Cathedral

Tower Bridge

Big Ben

Kensington Palace






No comments:

Post a Comment