Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Recap of July - Whats up Wednesday




What I'm eating this week...
I have been eating out a lot this month. I went to a family friend's grand opening of a sushi restaurant, MF. The night before I had a GNO at RA Sushi. I had some Genghis Grill with my sister. However, my most recent food outing was to this place called Sam's burgers, fries and pies. I got an Angus Beef Burger and some homemade chips.  yum! :)


What I'm reminiscing about...
My trip to Zambia and my time spent at Camp Life. Click here to read more about it. 
When I was researching this organization, I found a video of a man discussing what his children wanted for Christmas, to help the children of Zambia. He also commented on the fact that 6 months after the mission trip, his children were still talking about their experience. I had some doubts if people were still reminiscing about their trip once they came home; but I did find myself thinking about the children and sharing my memories of them with others. 

What I'm loving...
I am trying to get myself in the habit of reading more. I just finished The Death Cure, from the Maze Runner series. I am skipping the next book The Kill Order. I am currently reading Paper Towns by John Green.
6442769
The thing is, I love reading books that are/will turn into movies. I love spoilers of books, because it gives me something to look forward to. I know the big picture of what will happen, but I get to read about the details!

What I've been up to...
1. My never ending goal of trying to get in shape, healthy and tone. I try to run every night, and I use the Nike Run app to track my runs.
2. Deciding if I should continue with my Real Estate license even though I never used it.
3. Trying to grow/expand my advisory/consultant business. 

What I'm dreading...
Currently trying to figure out what is next in my life, it's a constant struggle
Also dreading running outside, it's an oven out there!

What I'm working on...
I would like to look for a good text book that I can really learn and dive into the tax code.

What I'm excited about...
10 days to my birthday, and I still don't know what I will be doing that day. I would love to go to Disney but...unlikely 

What I'm watching/reading...
> Paper Towns by John Green
> Celebrity Family Feud
> The Astronaut Wives Club
> Rookie Blue
> The Messengers

What I'm listening to...
I always browse Spotify's New Release section - I usually try to find someone I know or look for good cover photos
I present to you Bea Miller: https://play.spotify.com/track/7xAdO0zdl7lGf0ecg4IGhQ

What I'm wearing...
Jeans and TOMS

What I'm doing this weekend...
Hopefully writing about the rest of my trip to Zambia

What I'm looking forward to next month...
My Birthday Month!!! I will be turning 27!

What else is new?
Image result for theskimm

> I subscribe to TheSkimm, and they had an insert about a Crisis Text Line, similar to a crisis hotline, but thru text messages. 

> Also, this site Suris burn book

I also randomly found this book, not sure how but I am a little interested in reading 
Image result for crazy rich asian


No comments:

Post a Comment