Thursday, July 23, 2015

Top 3 Travel Accessories (Bags and Tech)

The number one essential for me, would be my carry on bag. With out that thing, I don't know where I would but all of my snacks, entertainment, and... JUNK! In the past, I would prefer cute bags, but as time has passed, anything on wheels is my friend! The main benefit of having a carryon with wheels is the elimination of a heavy bag on your shoulder. Trying to lug that thing around during a layover is worse then walking around in heals all day. However I am still drawn to satchels for traveling.

3 Travel Bags that I am loving

 
1. The Transport Weekender - By Madewell - I am attracted to the leather aspect of this bag, it looks very roomy for a weekend getaway.

2. Ravine Duffle - By Herschel in Flamingo

3. Grand Traveler Bag - By Vera Bradley - This bag also has a trolley sleeve that will also you to attach it to your other rolling bag handles

3 Top Tech I take on my trips


 
1. IPad mini 3/Samsung S5 - great for catching up via social media or current events. I also use my phone/IPad as a way to upload and transfer my pictures.


3. Nikon D5100 - I love this camera with a longer zoom lens. If I need to take up close shots, I usually use my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment