Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Goals for May


When I was younger, I would be so excited when the month of May would roll around. It meant that school would be over and summer would begin! Now as an adult, May is just another month closer to the end of the year. Honestly, 2015 will be over before you know it. This month, I would like to place some goals in mind to accomplish by the end of May.

1. Be Nicer 

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate myself a 4-5. I am not a completely rude person, but I do find myself being very impatient with people. Causing me to be mean to others, resulting in saying something that I would soon regret. I hope to be more patient, calm and understanding towards others. This will be tough, but I know in the long run, it will be very helpful.

2. Clean my Closet

I have a tendency to keep old cloths around, and stock pile new cloths in my closet. I really need to update my wardrobe to be more age appropriate. Although I am really struggling to find places to shop and to find good quality clothing at great prices.

3. Drink MORE Water

On average, I probably drink 1 glass of water a month. This is absolutely horrible! I am a very heavy soda drinker, Dr. Pepper is my water. I feel that drinking more water, it will also help me with my next goal. I think the best way to accomplish this goal is to start slow, maybe 1 glass and gradually increase to 3 by the end of May?

4. Be MORE Active

The last time I was truly active, would be middle school. I did go though a short, very short, period of time where I went running every day. I would run 3 miles a day for roughly a week. I would say, the main reason why I stopped running was due to a crazy strange man wandering around, also the summer heat is starting to settle in. I would really like to start running 3 miles a day again. I currently use the Nike+ app to track my runs. Hopefully today I will begin accomplish this goal!

Hopefully next month, I will be able to accomplish my goals and update everyone on my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment