Friday, May 22, 2015

Top Finds 5/22/2015

Its been a while since my last Top Finds, but I am back this week!

Meet Lily

She is a self-flying camera drone. How awesome is that?

Its like taking your Go Pro to the next level. Some downsides are it's battery length and price tag, but a couple of years from now, I believe that this technology will be more affordable.

Staying with the technology theme, meet Marbel

An electric skateboard. 

Again, similar downsides as Lily but such incredible technology. 

Next up... Fashion: The Tie Bar


My brother has recently gotten into to bow ties, and not the clip on's. He prefers the traditional self-tie. I agree, that the self-tied brings more of a unique look to a mans outfit. This company has been featured in numerous GQ magazines.

The sell a great section of regular ties and bow ties, my favorite are the conversational bow ties. I order some last night, but has some problems with the order... I think it was more of a PayPal issue. 
I will update you when I receive them.

Movies: Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

The first movie, The Maze Runner, was awesome and I am currently reading The Death Cure. It has taken me a while to actually finish all the books, but I can not wait to see how the second movie turns out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment