Friday, February 20, 2015

Top Finds February 20, 2015

I just love video content, I remember the first time I started watching YouTube. I was having a conversation with my roommate and she was telling me that she would watch videos about makeup; she would learn about new products and application process. I tried it out, but it was not appealing to me. Later that summer I was traveling abroad and had some down time; I was hoping to catch up on some shows, but was disappointed by blocked international streaming. So I gave YouTube a second chance and that is when I found my addiction to pretty much all things YouTube. ('09)

So today I am leaving you with some very interesting and entertaining video content.
(Side note, can you believe that YouTube has been around for 10 years!) 

If you only choose one video to watch, This is the one to watch

Educate yourself on true life knowledge

Taking it back to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Everyone knows Barkley

Extra Bonus: Instagram 

This is actually an Instagram account, that is dedicated to posting pictures of hot dudes reading books, mostly on public transits.
http://www.boredpanda.com/hot-dudes-reading-books-instagram/

No comments:

Post a Comment