Friday, February 6, 2015

Top Finds: Feb. 6, 2015

This week's Top Finds is a little scarce. I am in the middle of my last semester of my MBA, and that means studying for midterms, reading lots, and working on projects.

1. Nashville's Lennon & Maisy

I love the show Nashville, and I think its so wonderful that these sisters get to work together and truly enjoy each other and share their passion.


2. Buzzfeed transformed women into their historical figures

This was just crazy for me to watch. I love Buzzfeed video's, they are so entertaining and different from what is currently "on The YouTubes"


3. Valentine's Day! Plush Kitten Bouquet
How cute, for the girl that loves stuffed animals. When I get flowers, I never want to throw them away and I end up with dead looking roses that become an eye sore. With this kitten bouquet, you can keep them forever and re purpose them.

4. Fresh Off the Boat
New ABC show (http://abc.go.com/shows/fresh-off-the-boat), check them out. Its about a Taiwanese family experiencing/embracing the American culture. Sort of like a documentary of a first gen. American, and his struggles of fitting in with his family and society. 

Check out the link to see some very creative and artistic photos of today's Oscar Nominees






No comments:

Post a Comment