Monday, February 16, 2015

NYSE, Rockets and BBVA


What does the New York Stock Exchange, Houston Rockets/NBA and BBVA all have in common?

2 NBA players got to ring the NYSE bell Friday. https://www.facebook.com/houstonrockets?ref=br_tf

In addition, they are all something that I am very interested it. I have been a Rockets fan since I was a young girl, I remember watching the Rockets game and calling my dad about the score. My new passion for BBVA was due to my recent stock purchase. I was able to buy $BBVA @ $9.03/share. On Friday, their stock closed out at $9.69/share, a pretty good profit for a conservative trader.



Over the next couple of months, I plan to invest more into the market, due to the fluctuating oil prices.

February 13, 2015

The investments will be projected as long term, which I believe is more profitable then putting in the banks. I do have some upcoming investment projects in the works, and I hope that they will sustain positive profits that will allow me to venture into other passions of mine such as, traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment