Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New shows to ABC

I am an avid tv watcher and fanatic. One of my favorite networks is ABC. When I was younger, I would wake up every Saturday morning and watch cartoons. Now, I stay up late and watch all sorts of sitcom dramas.

Now, ABC has a lineup of new and upcoming shows, here.

The Catch




Summary: A con being coned herself. More like a forensics accountant, who's job is to expose fraud, doesn't realize she is in the middle of  swindled.

Reactions: I thought the main character was Brittney Snow, it's not. Then I saw Haley from One Tree Hill, also known as Bethany Joy. Honestly, if I've seen/loved your work in another show, I will give your new show a chance. All time bonus, two words, one name Shonda Rhimes. I love her shows, except Scandal.

Blood & Oil



Being in the Oil & Gas Industry, I am always fascinated by how things work.

Summary: This show will probably show a 5% glimpse into the world of the 1%.

Reactions: Chace Crawford from Gossip Girls, Amber Valletta from Revenge, and Scott Foster from Greek. Not really sure what to expect, but it looks like it has some potential.


Quantico



Summary: Similar to Rookie Blue
Reaction: Lots of drama and mystery, that will keep you on your toes. The trailer had a little bit of the same feel as How to Get Away with Murder!!!!

the real O'Neals





Summary: Comedy

Reactions: Martha Plimpton, from Raising Hope

Wicked City



Summary: A serial killer's journey

Reaction: A little to creepy for my comfort, but ill give it a try. Ed Westwick from Gossip Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment