Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Recap of June - Whats up Wednesday


What I'm eating this week...


I found these at Sam's Club, and they are super addicting. When you first try them, you can really get a taste for the mango.

What I'm reminiscing about...



Summer vacations! This picture was taken a couple of summers ago in the Philippines.

What I'm loving...

Summer TV shows!











What I've been up to...


RTS LifePlanner
I just learned about Erin Condren Planners. So I have been looking at all sorts of planners, and watching YouTube videos of all things planners. 
Bright Navy Wild Confetti
Another planner that I have been looking at is the Lilly Pulitzer Planners. A little more on the affordable side.


What I'm dreading...

The summer heat! Lately it has been raining up a storm followed by 100% sunlight with temps in the mid 90's, but it feels like 110 degrees out!

What I'm working on...

maze deathcure Maze Runner Series
I am trying to finish some light reading. Currently book 3: The Death Cure, part of The Maze Runner series. 


What I'm excited about...


New adventures, in a couple of days, I will be traveling to Zambia, Africa for a mission trip, followed by a little vacation trip.

What I'm watching/reading...


Both are referenced above. 

What I'm listening to...


Hunter Hayes - Where it all begins ft. Lady Antebellum

What I'm wearing...


What I'm doing this weekend...


Relaxing and hopefully catching up on my goals

What I'm looking forward to next month...


Next month is July, one month closer to my birthday month!

No comments:

Post a Comment