Monday, June 1, 2015

Goals for June!

First let me recap my progress from my May goals.

1. Be nicer - I honestly did not make an effort on this one... FAIL
2. Clean my closet - I did reorganize and put everything in its place. I sorted my clothing into sections: shirts, bottoms, and dresses. Overall I probably took 4 or 5 pieces out of my wardrobe that I haven't worn... slight fail
3. Drink more water - This goal was off to a good start, but I lost my momentum and found myself forgetting this goal... FAIL
4. Be more active - FAIL

This month has been a bad month for me, I was busy with all sorts of activities, it has been raining like crazy to the points of flash flooding, and just emotionally draining. I have decided that since last months goals were a bust, I should continue the same goals into this month, and hopefully I will be able to report some progress. 


Till next time,
Gwen 

No comments:

Post a Comment