Monday, January 5, 2015

Celebrity Apprentice New TV Show....For ME


So, Celebrity Apprentice has been on TV for a couple of years now... 7 seasons. In the past, it was called The Apprentice, and is hosted by Donald Trump. Today, the show includes 16 celebrities, that are brought to New York, New York, with a mission to raise money for a charitable organization of their liking.

I'm not really sure what made me tune in this season, maybe because I saw Kate Gosselin? (its a love hate relationship with her) After they introduced the celebrities, I was more intrigued, Kevin Jonas and Shaw Johnson really caught my eye. Not sure why the Jonas brother seemed interesting, but I really loved watching Shaw Johnson on Dancing With The Stars ( another TV show that I love).

To be honest, I have no idea who some of the celebrities are. So listed below is their name and face.

Jamie Anderson - 24, Olympic Gold Snowboarder
 Johnny Damon - Major League Baseball
Vivica A. Fox - Actress and TV Producer
Keshia Knight Pulliam - Actress - Ruby Huxtable
Leeza Gibbons - Talk Show Host
Brandi Glanville - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Gilbert Gottfried - Stand-Up Comedian, Actor
Kate Gosselin - Jon & Kate plus 8
Sig Hansen - Captain of Northwestern Deadliest Catch
Kevin Jonas - 27 - Jonas Brother
Shawn Johnson - 22 - Olympic Gold Gymnast - Season 8 DWTS winner
Lorenzo Lamas - Actor 
Terrell Owens - National Football League 
Kenya Moore - Miss USA 1993 - The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Geraldo Rivera - Geraldo at Large
Ian Ziering - Beverly Hills, 90210 


The first episode, was battle of the sexes, the group was divided boys vs girls; it also included baking and selling two different pies while raising money for a charity. I felt the men's group had a more dynamic team that could reach out to a wide range of fans; while the women's group had a more limiting fan range. (I felt they where similar in the types of fan demographics, resulting in less numbers to reach out to) For a two hour episode, I felt that a lot of the show was fluffed, however the fluff is what sells. My favorite part was towards the end, when each team was brought to the board room and had to discuss the results. I don't want to spoil the episode, so be sure to tune into NBC on Sunday at 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment