Thursday, September 4, 2014

DWTS Season 19

Isn't it crazy, that Dancing With The Stars has been on for 19 seasons! I remember in the beginning, I would always watch; then I drifted off somewhere in the middle. However, the past couple of years, I have made sure to DVR each episode and voted for my favorite dancers!

It is always so exciting to see which celebrity will be joining the show, and which celebrity will be matched with the pros. This year, in my opinion, there where not a lot of known celebrity. But there are a couple of people that are already my favorites, see if you can figure them out.


Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson


remember him from 
“The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?; I just love her





Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas

a fan on "Duck Dynasty", and she is so cute very "girl next door"; kinda hoping she would be matched with Derek or Val





Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater

;loved Emma after seeing her with Bill








Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy
Big fan of PLL; I think this is a great pair
Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe
;new kid on the block





Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff
Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani
Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker
Antonio Sabato, Jr. and Cheryl Burke





Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd
love Peta after last season







Bethany Mota and Derek Hough










Tavis Smiley and Sharna Burgess





Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev
I don't remember her in "Back to the Future", I was probably a little young, but I do remember her in "Switched at Birth"

No comments:

Post a Comment