Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dancing with the Stars - Season 21, week 1

Can you believe it, DWTS season 21 is here! Last night, was the first week for the stars to show us what they got. This year, they have 13 celebrities, listed below (the ones noted with a *, are the ones that I am rooting for). Incase you missed the dances from last night, you can find the whole show on abc.com or you can check out the DWTS youtube page.

Tamar Braxton
     Thoughts: She did a great job

Gary Busey
     Thoughts: In his own world, in a good way. He really tried and was truly involved.

Nick Carter*

     Thoughts: He seemed nervous at first, but I think throughout the show, he will be a top contender.

Paula Deen
     Thoughts: Very spacey, I really do not see her lasting long.

Victor Espinoza
     Thoughts: This is a guy who was really out of his element; but he had fun, and he entertained and that is what matters.

Andy Grammer
     Thoughts: He was alright, not amazing but not horrible

Hayes Grier*

     Thoughts: Did a great job, I wonder how the rest of his dances will go.

Bindi Irwin*

     Thoughts: She has such a great personality, and I admire her for that. I wish I could have her up beat spirit. I really hope she wins!

Chaka Khan
     Thoughts: She was alright

Alexa Penavega & Carlos Penavega
     Thoughts: I think it's cute that they get to share this experience together as a couple, even if they arn't dancing together.

Alek Sharlatos*

     Thoughts: Shocked! I didn't really expect him to be an amazing dancer but I was so surprised, I think he can defninantly be a top contender.

Kim Zolciak Biermann
     Thoughts: Sorry, but I think she will be the first one eliminated. Basing her performace compared to the other individuals, I felt that she had played it safe and went conservative. Nothing is wrong with that, but the point of the show is to have fun and entertain the audience to have the vote and I did not see that in her performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment