Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mini Review: Food and Fashion

Food
On my recent trip to Target, I found some Blue Diamon Amonds: Salted Caramel. I was a little hesitant at first, but decided to give them a try. At fist, I thought they would be sweet yet salty, but instead they brought more of a sweet flavor. You can really taste the caramel flavor, its a perfect combination of something crunchy and not over the top with caramel sweetness. As an added bonus almonds are very healthy, and they are a great snack substitute compared to potato chips.

Fashion
My most recent online shopping haul is from Forever21. Sometimes I feel like I am to old to shop at Forever21, but I can't help it. They have some really cute and fashion point clothing with reasonable pricing... most of the time. I was in search of some crop tops, thanks to Miss Taylor Swift herself. It took me some time to find some appropriate clothing crop top options. I was able to find 3 different tops, some pleather leggings similar to my Express ones and something out of the norm for me.... an ear cuff. In aadditionto all my great finds, I also had a 20% off coupon! Who doesn't love a bargain? 

Lace & Mesh Crop Top (neon coral & champagne)

Glitter Knit Crop Top


Faux Leather Paneled Pants

Rhinestone Earcuff & Stud Set


Down side, the pants didn't fit me right. They where a little to tight on the calf and a tad to long. Hopefully the fit my sister better. As for the 2 crop tops, I will have to look in my closet for some high wasted skirts, because I didn't realize how short they would be.

Follow me on instagram (www.instagram.com/gwennguyen) to see how I will style these new cloths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment